Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TShelton41
Visitor

Getting your logo on Roku Site

Does anyone know how to get your channel logo and description on the Roku site? My channel has been published for a long time now and Roku has not listed it on their site yet. I have submitted several emails with the image and description as well as called them. All to no avail. I think this would help my channel marketing but don't know who to contact.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
greubel
Visitor

Re: Getting your logo on Roku Site

I have the same problem
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

We are working on automating this part of the website this in place soon.

- Joel
0 Kudos
TShelton41
Visitor

Joel,

How and when will we be notified of this?

Thank you,

Todd
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Probably in one of our monthly developer e-newsletters, maybe also on the Developer blog.

- Joel
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

We've updated the website now, you can now find all channels that are in the channel store on the website. you also now have the ability to add a web description to your channels that should show up instead of the channel store description, if you want.

Joel
0 Kudos
TShelton41
Visitor

Joel Thanks for the update.

One questions tho. How do you edit the information? I logged in but didn't see a place to update the information.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Select a channel in your developer account, click edit channel, then edit properties, then click Continue.

- Joel
0 Kudos