Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmarsden
Visitor

Getting roPosterScreen Progress Bar to show up?

In addition to basic information like title + description, I have the following set on my content meta data:

playduration : 3618
length : 3618
bookmarkposition: 2000
live : false
playstart : 2000
contenttype : episode

My list-style is flat-episodic-16x9. I can't get the progress bar to show up. Is there a special trick to seeing it on the roPosterScreen? I saw this thread but it doesn't appear to work for me: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=75004&p=459192&hilit=progress+bar+poster#p459192

Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
johnmarsden
Visitor

Re: Getting roPosterScreen Progress Bar to show up?

Bump?
0 Kudos
belltown
Roku Guru

Re: Getting roPosterScreen Progress Bar to show up?

The only progress bars I've seen working recently have been on the roSpringboardScreen when playing audio content. There's no documentation anywhere that I'm aware of indicating that there's supposed to be a progress bar on the roPosterScreen. It does look like there should be one on the episodic list styles, but the channels I've seen that use that style either have a big space where the progress bar should be, or a blue progress bar that takes up 99% of the available space regardless of the current play position. I'm not sure what the secret is to getting it to work, if indeed it does work any more.
0 Kudos