Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fireflies Screensaver

Hello all, it has been awhile since I've been on these forums. Glad to be back though. 🙂

My first channel to the Roku store has released. It's called Fireflies Screensaver Free, and as the name implies, it is free for download and use.

I'm in development of the next stage of that channel, and am looking for additional beta testers (20-30 would be ideal). Here are some of the requirements for beta testing:

1. Install the screensaver and set it as your active screensaver on your Roku.
2. Keep the screensaver active for the duration of the testing period (this will be about 2 months).
3. Optionally, have the screensaver installed and running on three different screens at the same time. I'm really looking for beta testers that can meet this particular requirement, but it isn't an absolute must have.

That's it really. Give the Free version a try to see if you like it enough to keep the beta version up for the two month beta period. A quick preview of what to expect in the full version can be found here: http://fireflies.marquiste.com/

If you'd like to beta test, send me a PM or message me here with your owner.roku.com email so I can set you up on the channel.

Thanks,
Ryan
0 Kudos