Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

Fails Certification Testing with Channel Behaviour Analysis: PosterGrid Node

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue with Channel Behaviour Analysis.

Channel_Behaviour_Analysis.PNG
I used PosterGrid in My Application and applied DeepLinking. I performed DeepLinking by referring to this example.
In certificate testing. It's Shows "Unable to get valid XML layout".
DeepLinking.PNG
I Tested DeepLinking Parameter using the DeepLinking tool. It's Playing fine. Also, FF and RW work successfully. Focus is also maintained.
My App required Login Functionality. But, It's not mandatory. Without Login, video content is accessible and playing.

Can Anyone Please guide me on what should I do with getting this type of error? It's really appreciated if you guide me regarding this issue.

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJonathanD
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fails Certification Testing with Channel Behaviour Analysis: PosterGrid Node

Hi @chaklasiyanikun 

If your channel requires authentication, you need to create and upload a sign-in script in the CBA tool. You can read this document for more information on how to do this.

If your app doesn't require authentication, then I think we'll need a code sample. 

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 Kudos
tifroz
Streaming Star

Re: Fails Certification Testing with Channel Behaviour Analysis: PosterGrid Node

I am seeing the same issue. If you were able to fix this, could you share the solution ? I am sure there are more than a few folks out there that could use a hint!

0 Kudos
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

First, I applied the wrong way to do deep linking. after, I saw the sample which is Roku globally provides. I follow those examples and My issue is solved.

0 Kudos