Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Tax Forms Section not working

Hello, hopefully I can hear from someone on this issue.  Thank you Roku Gurus in advance. 

Once I log in, I have the following issue with the area within Developer Payouts that does not allow me to submit tax forms (W9, etc.).  Developers > Dashboard > Payout Settings > Step 2: Tax Forms > Complete Tax Forms> Error.   "Unfortunately, we're unable to access the tax forms. Please contact the Partner Success team with your developer account information, a screenshot of the error, and any steps to help us reproduce it."

I've attempted contacting Roku Developer support directly through the Partner Success Team but get just the automated response.
My business Tax ID has been verified.  But this next step has me tripped up.  Has anyone else been able to submit a W9 using another method?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.