Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngivoni

Developer Page not Loading

We are attempting to side load our application by enabling the Developer Settings per the instructions on the following page: https://developer.roku.com/en-gb/docs/developer-program/getting-started/developer-setup.md

The process enables, and provides an IP address, however, the IP does not load when attempting to access the site. 

The Roku device is a Roku 4k Express : 3941X  S07P21A9L160

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Developer Page not Loading

That would indicate some problem with your network or router settings.  If you're using Wi-Fi for everything some routers have a setting to isolate clients.  You, of course, have to be connected to the same local network to access it as well.

The other possibility is that developer mode isn't "sticking".  If you go through the procedure of enabling developer mode again does it give the option to disable it or enable it?  If the latter (after you've already enabled it), then it's possible that your device has been blacklisted probably due to trying to sideload an IPTV channel/app or something else that violates Roku's ToS.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos