Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Info for Clyde Hudson - Roku Developer

Hello again,

Further to my recent success on this forum in tracking down Roku developer 'CESoft LLC', I'm hoping someone can now help me to get in touch with another Roku developer that I'm currently having difficulty getting hold of. This time, it's 'Clyde Hudson' that I'd like to communicate with.

If the name doesn't ring any bells with you, they are responsible for developing the "One Nation Network" and "i-Land" Roku channels plus, more recently, the "Cigar TV" Roku channel which was added to the Roku USA Channel Store just this week.

I've been trying to make contact with "Clyde Hudson" to ask them to add both their "Cigar TV" and "i-Land" Roku channels to the Roku UK Channel Store but, after some fairly extensive searches online, I still keep coming up empty handed and therefore unable to communicate with them on the subject.

I'm hoping that someone, somewhere... who either works at Roku, or frequents this forum... knows how to contact these people?!

What I'd like is for another Forum member, or member of Roku staff, to either:-

(i) Contact 'Clyde Hudson' and have them respond on this thread, or;

(ii) Provide the contact info for 'Clyde Hudson' here, so that I may contact them myself.

Any help you can provide with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos