Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newchannel
Roku Guru

Channel Submission Questions

If a channel is submitted for public but is denied, is there a period of time a developer has to correct it? What are the steps? Can it be submitted again at a later time etc?

Does it still remain as a private channel if denied public listing? Or, what has to be done for it to go back to being a private channel until fixes are made?

I have a private channel and only a few changes that I would like to have differently plus some work on a graphic and content ID's but otherwise the channel is a working channel (code: VTNbeta).

I realize the deadline to submit for this year is Dec 7.

Thank you.
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
danesor12
Visitor

Re: Channel Submission Questions

We have also submitted our channel promptly (before Dec 7 deadline) but have not received any email on our current status for our church network except for one email stating we have successfully submitted it.

I tried calling customer support but they apparently don't have access to that level/department.

Please help us get deployed right away. We believe roku is one of the best streaming and cost-effective for many and we've been promoting this device to our network of churches. It is a bit depressing if we can't even get one simple channel deployed.

Right now, this is the only forum I could get a possible response.

Thank you.

danrose627@yahoo.com
for xpmedia.com
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Hi Daniel, I see your email from this morning. We still have a significant backlog of channels to process, yours is in the queue, I can't really give you an ETA at the moment as our QA department is overwhelmed, hopefully next week we can start pushing through channels again.

- Joel
0 Kudos
danesor12
Visitor

Hi Joel,

Thank you sooo much, that's all we need to know. We shall wait patiently and we do understand.

Grateful here for all your help.

Daniel
0 Kudos