Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbevington
Visitor

Channel Approval?

Hi

I submitted my channel for approval on 9-30, received an email on 10/4 asking to submit the Channel Information Questionnaire, which was completed on 10/4 and I followed that with an email.
I have not heard anything, but I logged in to my account and it says it's publishing.. However I don't see it listed in the Channel Store anywhere, can I get a status on this?

Thx!
Kevin Bevington
The Outdoor Cooking Channel
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Approval?

"Publishing" means you've submitted it for review, not that it's been published. The status will be "Published" once it's available in the channel store.

Chances are, you'll get a response here from RokuJoel, but it might be a good idea to send a PM to both RokuJoel and RokuPatrick, just in case. Also, be sure to check your junk mail folder. Based on other similar posts in this forum, it seems like most delays in publishing are due to unanswered emails about issues that arose during QA of the channel, so make sure you didn't miss any emails that could explain the delay.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos