Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkard
Visitor

Change Button Icon and Rating Colors (Image Inside)

Hello,

On the Springboard screen, is it possible to change the color of the little rectangle next to a button, and the Rating/Format colors? Please see the image and what's highlighted in RED as a visual to what I'm talking about.

Thanks!!
Jay
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
jkard
Visitor

Re: Change Button Icon and Rating Colors (Image Inside)

Are those crickets I hear?? 😉

Anyone?
0 Kudos
jkard
Visitor

Roku team??? Where is ya?
0 Kudos
jbrave
Channel Surfer

hi,

many of these properties can be controlled with the roAppmanager component. i cant say for sure if one can directly control the button color or the rating color independent of the text color without doing some tests, but ill investigate and post back here later.

-Joel
Screenshades: The first Screensaver for Roku2!
Musiclouds: The best free internet music, on your Roku!
Ouroborialis: Psychedelic Screensaver for Roku!
0 Kudos
sam_kirk
Visitor

ooo, great. thanks joel, i've been trying to pull this off myself with no luck yet.
0 Kudos
jkard
Visitor

That would be awesome Joel, I'll take a look at the roAppmanager as well, something I have not done. Please let me know if your investigation nets any success.

Thanks
J
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

The built in buttons and information icons are static images. You cannot change their color.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
jkard
Visitor

"TheEndless" wrote:
The built in buttons and information icons are static images. You cannot change their color.

Dang, ok, well was worth a try. Thanks all

Jay
0 Kudos