Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtorres

Categorizing a direct publisher channel using a feed from VIMEO

I want to use the categories tab to differentiate between the different shows we have?  How do I do that when I am using my feed from VIMEO?  I have checked the categories tab in the help tools, but it did not do me any good. Please advise. Is there a way i need to categorize on Vimeo to where it will load up on Roku through the tags or what do I do? TAGS is the only option its giving me since i dont have the JSON feed and I am using direct publisher 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Categorizing a direct publisher channel using a feed from VIMEO

You may also want to take a look at my latest software release, 'DPFeedMerge'.  It was written to combine two or more Json feed files into one.

This means that Vimeo showcase users can combine multiple showcases into one feed file.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos