- go to Roku.com and click "account'
- login with correct credentials
- hover over the circle "user" icon and click "Developer" on the popup menu
- click "Dashboard"
- click "Manage My channels"
- We have a channel where we have not uploaded a package yet - click "Preview and Update" next to it
- in the menu bar, click "Preview and Publish" to produce another menu, click "Properties"
- Menu closes and there is no page navigation
- js console reports an error "`https://developer.roku.com/developer-channels/api/v1/deviceFeatures` 400, page.js:300"
I should be able to see the properties of the channel and edit them.
- we develop Roku channels for several clients and have access to multiple logins to Roku developer dashboards. This error is reproducible across multiple sign-ins.