Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marquezeagles
Reel Rookie

Building a new channel and I keep getting an error message

Hello I uploaded a sample to my channel and tried to incorporateScreenshot 2024-06-22 194858.png my instant tv channel with Roku and nothing is working. If there is a developer that can please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Quezep@quezpresentsstarsoflasvegas.com is my email. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Building a new channel and I keep getting an error message

You should contact @OddScott at InstantTv.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
OddScott
Roku Guru

Re: Building a new channel and I keep getting an error message

In your Roku Developer Account, under Channel Profile, if you change the "Does your channel require customers to sign in" back to its original "No" setting, the Static Analysis authenticated channels error will no longer occur.

In the earlier version of Roku's Developer website, this setting was named "Customer Account Requirement" and was located on the "Channel Properties" page.

www.InstantTvChannel.com / www.InstantSubtitles.com - 717-441-4386 - Build a Roku SDK channel in 15 minutes! Easily and inexpensively generate subtitles!
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.