Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwilliamson
Channel Surfer

Re: Application Packager: Falied to package returns No such file

I have tried all of your suggestions. Nothing has worked. This is a brand new Roku device with only my dev app on it. I learned via google the "secret" way to clear cache. No help. Again, I am convinced that there is a real bug on these devices and Roku has not addressed it. 

CW

0 Kudos
ferdiworks
Roku Guru

What you are saying is possible, I just set up 3 Roku 4K streaming sticks without issues and packaged without issues for clients! I myself had the issues you talk about on My Roku TV. The only thing to work was clearing the cache and getting rid of apps taking space and data!

If you like you can send the zip file package to me to digitally sign and encrypt for you!

https://ondemandtvnetworks.com/contact.html

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
0 Kudos
RokuNicole-S
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We created a bug ticket for this issue and a fix will be added in 12.5 OS release.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.