Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMarkn
Visitor

Re: 7.2 Local media

This is fixed in the 7.5 firmware that started rolling out yesterday.

--Mark
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Re: 7.2 Local media - 7.7?

I'm seeing similar behavior to this previously fixed bug with 7.7  roku3-4200/ rovideoplaver
Movies are quitting randomly within the first 20 minutes . The difference from the 7.2-7.4 bug  is that the movies can be restarted from just before the quit point and will play fine after that, no need to start from the beginning and skip over the location.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
dyaus7
Visitor

This problem recently arrived on my Roku. Version 7.7.0, build 4117. Help?

I tried updating to build 4135, no change. Resuming playback doesn't seem to be much help so far (I get "File Not Playable" almost immediately).

This is happening on movies that I've watched many times successfully. Problem is occurring on both Roku 4K and Roku 3. Again, appears to be >4GB files only.

Can I downgrade my firmware? : /
0 Kudos
RokuDale
Visitor

0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

7.7 - 4139-04  has fixed the 7.7 recurrence of this bug for me with my 4200's & Synology NAS. 
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
cariocap
Visitor

"RokuDale" wrote:
There is new firmware available that is in final testing, if you'd like to see it on your roku, pm your devid to me. It can be found in settings/system/info
rokudale

RukuDale,
   I sent you a PM, please take a look
0 Kudos