Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffster
Visitor

Re: 7.2 Local media

I am also finding it very hard to believe that no patch has been released for this problem. The system was working perfectly before the last firmware update. 
0 Kudos
RokuDale
Visitor

There is new firmware available that is in final testing, if you'd like to see it on your roku, pm your devid to me. It can be found in settings/system/info
rokudale
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Update 7.2 4139-04 does seems to have fixed this (Roku 3-4200). Thank you RokuDale.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
reddwarfcrew
Visitor

Any new on when the update will be available?

Thanks
0 Kudos
RokuDale
Visitor

Currently the only way to get the new firmware is to send a pm to either myself, or rokushawns.
rokudale
0 Kudos
Monkeydusty
Visitor

Hey I sent you a pm but haven't had a reply.
0 Kudos
sweetbabylee
Visitor

My issue is occurring only on the Roku 1 and SE.  I have a stick, Roku 2, and a Roku TV all that are working just fine.  Would be nice for the update.  Thankfully I have Samsung Smart TVs where the two trouble devices are so that I can watch Plex with no buffering issues or can resort to DLNA.
0 Kudos
reddwarfcrew
Visitor

Still no sign of the new software...... I know we can get it manually but why is it taking so long to be public?
0 Kudos
ukorraja
Visitor

still having the RMP issue mentioned in this thread. 
0 Kudos
Dresden
Visitor

Any update on this?
0 Kudos