Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming Stick Remote Replacement

Jump to solution

@Tgawroecki 

The two versions of the Voice Remote both work with sticks. And there are stick power cables. What accessories are you after? And what’s your Roku model number? Settings > System > About 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Bpc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I m attempting to replace my Roku remote model #RC680 and am uncertain which remote is compatible with the exception of the rechargeable remote. I have a Roku streaming stick. Please suggest a resolution to my problem. Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation in this matter. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Bpc, if the Voice Remote Pro works with your stick, then so will the regular Voice Remote.  The Simple Remote will not.  Just to be sure, what's the model number of your stick as displayed under Settings->System->About?  If it's 3500 or below, no current remote will work with it.

Roku Accessories | Streaming Accessories for Roku Devices & TVs | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.