Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Westin
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku remote increases volume by multiples of 2 or 3

The support team stopped responding. How do you get responses from them consistently?

0 Kudos
Walk99a
Reel Rookie

Yes, same here.  Appears to be some mis-communication with the support team.  On a positive note, I find if I re-pair the remote to the TV, and wait a second or two before I hit the "I hear sound" button, then the volume increases a bit less quickly.  I can, very slowly, one click at a time, get the volume to a reasonable level.  Extremely frustrating, but at least it can be adjusted.

0 Kudos
Westin
Channel Surfer

@Walk99a thanks for the tip! I agree it’s very frustrating but I appreciate you sharing that. I’ll give it a shot for next time when it’s being especially finicky. 

@RokuDanny-R I asked roku support chat via zendesk if they could provide an update on my ticket which has been dead since October. They promised someone would contact me by end of day today. No one did. So for what it’s worth I’m pretty sure going through official support is not a helpful path. I’m open to suggestions from you. I struggle because if Roku doesn’t respond to support tickets then I don’t understand their expectations of us on the customer side. Any ideas? Thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos