Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bbman

Roku headphones are terrible

I have owned a number of Roku units over the years and have owned stock in Roku. I used to love this product but Roku has terrible headphones. it doesn’t matter what headphones you put into the headphone jack on your remote control inevitably they have a really hard time hooking up to stereo can put your headphone jack in and it basically will only power one side of your head phones. you can pull the headphone jack out a little bit and readjust it and it makes it stereo but it’s very very weak connection and this is got to be a design issue.I have had about seven different Roku units over the years and they all have the same problem and I can only imagine it’s because these units are built cheaply to save money because if they were built to please their customers this wouldn’t be a problem

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.