Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honeybkush
Level 7

Roku remote 2 in 1 channel button

Jump to solution

Hello, so recently bought a roku-t1107b remote. It has about all the shortcut buttons you could want. It was working perfectly up until now. The YouTube/Spotify button WAS a YouTube only button and has completely switched to Spotify and I don’t use that app so it takes me to the download channel option. the amazon video button no longer works at all. Haven’t seen a reset button anywhere and doing the manual reset didn’t help either. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku remote 2 in 1 channel button

Jump to solution

This remote is not a Roku product.  It is from a 3rd party supplier.

The instrctions below are a little cryptic -- try this and see if it works: Hold down the Power button while you press the YouTube button.

91Am5VcAhVL

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

This remote is not a Roku product.  It is from a 3rd party supplier.

The instrctions below are a little cryptic -- try this and see if it works: Hold down the Power button while you press the YouTube button.

91Am5VcAhVL

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Honeybkush
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you, this helped a lot and managed to reset to original setting. Works again now. 

0 Kudos