Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SJMaye
Level 10

Re: Roku Ultra remote control "gone crazy"

I got a reminder yesterday about how ridiculous this is.  My remote was sitting on the table next to my chair.  Without touching the remote I got out of my chair and the Roku dropped out of the YouTube app back to the home screen.  I had not even touched the remote at all.

Is that flaky or what?  This is not a fluke.  It has done this many times.

0 Kudos
RokuIrene-S
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

If your Roku simple remote or Roku voice remote is not working as expected, you can find troubleshooting tips for common issues, including how to pair and restart your voice remote.

For more information here is the link for you: How to resolve issues with your Roku simple remote or Roku voice remote

All the best,
Irene

0 Kudos
MusicCityTiger
Level 8

Do you Roku support people not get it??? 

Your little troubleshooting list that you keep posting over and over doesn't even address the issue that everyone is describing!  This is nothing to do with pairing or low batteries...  Either commit to actually troubleshooting the problem or just stop responding with this canned garbage reply.  Time to switch back to Amazon FireTV, like others have said....

SJMaye
Level 10

@MusicCityTiger wrote:

Do you Roku support people not get it??? 

Time to switch back to Amazon FireTV, like others have said....

Exactly what I have been considering.  There isn't even an admission there is a problem.  This certainly doesn't make me want to upgrade to the latest Roku Ultra.

0 Kudos