Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TechEguy
Level 8

Re: When will we be able to program the 4 buttons on the bottom.

Jump to solution

Well then, how about offer us the option to pay their 4 bucks and get what we want on them?

0 Kudos
TechEguy
Level 8

Re: Roku Remote Quick Buttons

Jump to solution

Roku makes a soundbar with built in Roku Ultra coupled with a voice remote Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
dianet
Level 7

Jump to solution

The remote is waaay to cumbersome. Elderly people have problems with it. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

Have you seen what Amazon Fire actual Tv remotes look like with 4 discrete channel keys like roku has? Well the announced future Fire tv stick remotes are going to have these keys was well. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
willfixit
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a variety of "branded factory remotes" for several different types of hardware that allow "additional user programming".
It's neither groundbreaking or rare.

Kaiyakm84
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just bought the Roku ultra. Previous customer as I have the Roku plus in another room. I’m really disappointed as far as the remote. At this price point, there should be a menu where we can setup the shortcut buttons if we want to change them. If you can’t do that, then offer another sku with different button choices. Another huge disappointment is that this remote hasn’t been upgraded to have lighting....a basic function!!! Hate fussing in the dark when I hit the wrong button because I can’t see them. Come on guys, work on it dammit!

BostonBob
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am not interested in changing any of the shortcut buttons.  I do wish that I could deactivate them in order to prevent accidentally jumping to that service. I can't tell you how often that has happened while handling such a small remote.

WATCHING-N-415
Level 7

Jump to solution

HEY ROKU !!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS?  COME ON FIX THIS ISSUE !  HAPPY CUSTOMERS EQUALS HAPPY STOCKHOLDERS.

0 Kudos
Kaiyakm84
Level 8

Jump to solution

Also, why the F&@$ don’t we have a MUTE button yet??!??? Wtf!!

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

All recent roku's come with remote with a mute key, you can purchase a remote separately with mute. It isn't going to suddenly appear on older remotes. 

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

The Voice remote and Enhanced Voice remote both have Mute keys. Only wifi remotes have tv controls so the Simple IR remote won't have volume or mute. 

Edmund
0 Kudos