Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku 3000 Series Switching Adapter

Jump to solution

Hi. I am a Brazilian user and would like to know if the power adapter is bivolt (110/240), because in my country it is 220v and the adapter shows only 110/120v. Can I use it normally in my country? Thank you so much.

*Switching Adapter Model: ads-6ra-06

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 21

Re: Roku 3000 Series Switching Adapter

Jump to solution

The Roku Express uses a 5V 1A USB adapter.  There's nothing really special about it, so any USB power adapter you have lying around will probably work if it's capable of 1A.  Look for something on the adapter that states something like "Output:  5V 1A".  If it's more than "1A", all the better.  That being said, it's probably compatible with 220V, but if you plug it in and it blows up, don't blame me.  :-)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 21

Jump to solution

The Roku Express uses a 5V 1A USB adapter.  There's nothing really special about it, so any USB power adapter you have lying around will probably work if it's capable of 1A.  Look for something on the adapter that states something like "Output:  5V 1A".  If it's more than "1A", all the better.  That being said, it's probably compatible with 220V, but if you plug it in and it blows up, don't blame me.  :-)

View solution in original post

Level 7

Jump to solution

@renojim wrote:

Thank you very much for your attention. Greetings from Brazil. 😁

0 Kudos