Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomB0
Level 7

Reset streaming stick with no remote

I have a reset streaming stick, no remote cos it died a while back. I can't find any solution anywhere to set the thing up again without the remote. Any ideas? I'm assuming a replacement remote will be the only option here, I'd just rather try anything else 1st!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 14

Re: Reset streaming stick with no remote

Your only option is a new remote, but if its 3500 model stick, there is no replacement available, and NEVER will be, so if its 3500 toss it. Sorry.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@TomB0 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What is the model of the Roku Streaming Stick that you are looking to replace the remote for?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
TomB0
Level 7

Looks like it's a 3500. Thanks for your help, the wife has gone & bought a Fire stick *shudder* to replace.
0 Kudos
revelese_91
Level 7

Hi @RokuDanny-R 

I have the similar problem my roku reset but i have no remote. My roku stick is model 3500. What can i do ??

Than You!!!

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@TomB0 @revelese_91 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos