Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Level 14

Re: replacing Roku streaming stick #3500x

Jump to solution

No, you can not buy a new Roku without a remote, sorry. Try ebay put in your search "no remote", there you might find a used discounted roku missing a remote.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Brazil
Level 7

Jump to solution

please reread my text , I don't need a remote I need the streaming device

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

@Brazil wrote:

please reread my text , I don't need a remote I need the streaming device

They only way you'll find a device only, no remote, is probably on eBay as a used device. Odds are it would cost more than just buying the latest model new. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Brazil
Level 7

Jump to solution

[personal information removed]

just bought new voice control Roku remote need express streaming device only

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

@Brazil wrote:

rossbrazil69@gmail.com

just bought new voice control Roku remote need express streaming device only

I don't know for certain if the voice remote will work with the Express/Express+. But again, the odds of you finding one for less than the cost of a new one is slim. They are $25 new, and I don't see any on eBay any less expensive. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Brazil
Level 7

Jump to solution

is the 3600 the replacement for the 3500x that will work into 2020 and beyond  available??, if so where is it available?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

No, even the 3600 is out of date. The most current Stick is the 3810, which supports 4K/HDR. It's $50 from Roku, or $46 from Amazon. Of course, Black Friday is approaching fast, so expect to see sale prices soon.

Dan
0 Kudos
ikess
Level 7

Jump to solution

The remote I have for our Roku 3500x Streaming Stick is no longer working and I am having trouble finding the right replacement for it.  Can you please assist?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 14

Jump to solution
Take the battery cover off look for remote model number rc-?, Try looking on eBay for used replacement since it's been written in thread a hundred times there is me new replacement remotes available.
0 Kudos