Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Replacement remote for 3500X streaming stick

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

That's more then I paid for the Roku.  And I have no money, I'm having to feed kids that are not even mine, due to them not being able to leave my house.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't subscribe to any channels, I only use the free ones.  I rarely watch tv, I have one for the elders, but since the kids are here on quarantine, I am trying to get them tv, they can't go into the area with the elders.   I won't spend any more money on Roku.  I'll go with a different option, If I have to buy anything. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

Any idea which remote replacement option would be compatible with my Roku streaming stick 3500x?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

There are no compatible remotes available for the 3500. There are some used ones available on eBay, but you will pay almost as much as buying a new Roku. Send a PM to @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD and they will assist you with getting something worked out. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Replacement Remote for 3500x

Jump to solution

@hwcoo132 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Factory reset??

Jump to solution

@Princeque7 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

3500X remote

Jump to solution

Hello, I am having an issue with my 3500X streaming stick. My remote does not work, it will not pair with my stick. I cannot find a replacement online either. I would use my phone as a remote, but I have recently moved, and therefore my roku is not connected to my new wireless network. Therefore I am not able to connect my phone to the streaming stick. Do you offer a replacement remote for the 3500X streaming stick?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: 3500X remote

Jump to solution

@kfurseth 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: 3500X remote

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with my Roku 3500x being on a new network and the remote will not work (no light when pressing the reset button on the remote).  I pulled it out of retirement to place on my father's TV during the quarantine "lockdown".  I've seen other replies where you are telling users to PM you, but I do not see that option anywhere.  Any assistance in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos