Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Remote stopped work, need help!

My remote decided to stop working. We have switched the batteries and pushed the reset button and that did not help. Help!! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 20

Re: Remote

Remotes do not have reset button, if you're referring to button in the battery compartment that is pairing key, it will not reset a thing in the remote. It used to pair a remote to particular roku device. Only wifi remotes have this. What model of roku do you have? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Level 7

I'm having same problem. Neither my remote nor the app for a Roku Remote are working. I've reset Roku, signed in and out. I even tried to add a new remote and it can't "find" my remote in order to add it.. 

Level 21

What's the model number of the Roku (written on it somewhere) and the model number of the remote (inside the battery compartment)?

0 Kudos
Level 7

The Roku Model is 3810x 

The Roku remote mode is RC-EL1 

0 Kudos
Level 7

My remote stopped working too. Model:RC31  I think something is wrong with the battery contacts. I need to replace this for my Roku 2. I'm using the app, but I don't like touch screen.

0 Kudos