Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Remote for streaming Stick issue

Recently bought this Roku device and initially it's been great. I have 2 fire sticks as well and I wanted to try something different. A couple of friends ha e Roku devices and they like them so I thought I'd give it a shot. However, after a couple weeks the remote constantly loses connection with the stick. The only think that brings it back is hitting the reset button on the side of the stick. Sometimes multiple times a day and regularly at least 3 times. The exact model and build number of my device is in my signature. Please if anyone has any idea of what I can do to fix this is really appreciate it. Replaced batteries and rest the device to no avail. I really like the UI of the Roku but right now I'm really frustrated as the Firestick work flawlessly while this brand new device struggles to work properly for more than a few hours.

3800X Roku Streaming Stick
9.0.1. Build 4919-55
Labels (1)
0 Kudos