Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_Haney
Level 8

Remote RC-AL4 replacement

Is the Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote with TV power and volume buttons - RC496 the replacement.

I need it specifically for the headphone jack, which the RC-AL4 has, but remote has stopped working.

This is for a ROKU Ultra Model Number 4660X2

Thank You

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote RC-AL4 replacement

Yes, that right replacement remote for the RC-AL4. The rc496 is actually RC-AL9. Which has programmable 1 & 2 keys and now has a mute key. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Andreaci
Level 7

Does it have the headphones jack?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Yes, the Enhanced Voice remote for $29.99 has a headphone jack. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JoeW87
Level 7

Does rc496 work with the find remote button?

0 Kudos
Iconoclast19
Level 7

Yes, the RC-AL9 (aka rc496) remote is compatible with the find remote feature. If your Roku device has the find remote button on it or you activate the find your remote function in the Roku app, the RC-AL9 remote will make sound until you find the remote and deactivate, it as long as the remote still has power and it's located within your Wi-Fi range. The RC-AL9 and the new Roku Voice Remote Pro are the only two remotes that are compatible with the find remote function since the remote itself has to be able to make the sound in order for you to find it.

0 Kudos