Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ROKU device is automatically and constantly launching Vudu - I've tried everything! Help!

I was browsing through Netflix and all of sudden it started launching Vudu. My remote was useless - none of the buttons worked, couldn't select home, Netflix, Settings, etc. So, I unplugged it, waited a few seconds and plugged back in. I also took the batteries out of the remote and put back in. I then restarted, and it seemed to work like normal. I selected a show on Roku channel, watched it, then when I selected the home button, it started again, launching Vudu constantly, and my remote is "frozen" - none of the buttons work. This happened a few months ago and I called Roku Tech Support (back before Covid when you could talk to a live person), and after a bit of time with him on the phone, he was able to get it "back to normal", but I don't remember what he did. This is so annoying. Help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: ROKU device is automatically and constantly launching Vudu - I've tried everything! Help!

Do you have a Vudu button on your remote?  It sounds like it's stuck.  Try pulling up on it.

0 Kudos