Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Power cord replacement - what model # is my Roku Streaming Stick?

Good morning! I have a purple Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) & need to replace the power cord. How do I find out which model # I have? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Power cord replacement - what model # is my Roku Streaming Stick?

The Purple Stick is the 3500 model. You want the PW10 first one listed just after the remotes on this page:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Power cord replacement - what model # is my Roku Streaming Stick?

There were two purple Roku Sticks.

3400 - Has only one connection, an HDMI-like HDM connector that both provides the signal to the tv and and draws its power from an HDM port (phyically same as HDMI) on the tv.  There is no separate power cord.  Since you're asking about a power cord, this probably is not your model.  HDM ports were used in tvs for only a few years, never really gained favor, and have largely been forgotten.

3500 - Uses a normal HDMI connection to the tv and has a separate USB connection for its power.  You can purchase a replacement from Roku on this page - be sure you get the one for the 3500, not the one only for the 3810.  But this is just a standard USB power adapter like is used by all sorts of devices and a cord with a USB-mini connector, so you may well have what you need lying around the house.  Just be sure the USB power adaptor has a rated out put of at least 1 amp.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos