Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krj1
Level 7

GE Universal Backlit remote code for Roku Premier (3920 series)

I just bought a GE Universal backlit remote from Amazon so I can use my Roku more easily in the dark.  The three codes in the instructions (2014,4395,0903) don't seem to work for either of my Roku Premier units (3920X and 3920RW).  Has anyone been able to use this remote and have a code for it?  If not, can you recommend a backlit remote that will work with the Premier?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: GE Universal Backlit remote code for Roku Premier (3920 series)

What's model number of the GE? Can you link to it on amazon. Are your roku in line of sight to the universal or are they buried behind the tv? The GE won't hava working power key, with roku tuned to on the tv, press the menu of the roku device and try the cursor keys. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
overtimeman
Level 9

Have you tried the manual setup with the remote?Try to google and see if an answer will show there.Last but least try youtube.I've solved many of problems on there too.Love my back lit GE universal remote! 

I used to have a life before Roku!
0 Kudos
Neezdutz
Level 7

I was having the same challenge.  I used the Cable button and punched in 2014 for the Roku code.  Then used the arrow buttons to activate the Roku.  I did not have to hit the power button.  

0 Kudos