Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Wireless speakers do not seem to work when using airplay to stream music to my streambar.

I have the Roku streambar and the wireless speakers connected to my TV. I am about to purchase the subwoofer to complete my surround sound setup but before I do, I want to make sure I can use airplay to play music through these speakers. Currently, the wireless speakers do not seem to work when I use airplay to connect to the streambar. They work fine when I connect to the streambar using Bluetooth. Am I missing something? Do I need to connect to the speakers as a separate device using airplay? Or should they be playing along with the streambar as they do when using Bluetooth or watching TV? How do I get them to work? Thanks!

2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Wireless speakers do not seem to work when using airplay to stream music to my streambar.

I’m having the same issue.  My streambar and sub work with airplay but wireless speakers do not.  Any solution? 

Level 7

Re: Wireless speakers do not seem to work when using airplay to stream music to my streambar.

I am also having the same issue! My Roku Smart Bar and Sub work with Airplay, but not my wireless speakers - even when I change the "stereo" setting to music.

0 Kudos