Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack1985
Level 7

Vimeo on demand issues

I have the Vimeo app on Roku express 3900EU and am having a nightmare trying to watch Vimeo on demand.

I have just bought a series subscription to watch via Vimeo on demand. Whenever I use the Vimeo app on Roku I am having issues. I go to the watch later section, whenever I try to scroll videos the thumbnails all start flashing. When I press play a different video to the one I selected plays, it plays the video one to the right!

When I try to go back and pick the correct video nothing plays at all, I have to close and reopen the Vimeo app to get it to work. I have updated both Roku and the Vimeo app to the latest version, and I have tried on 2 rokus (both express) and got the same issue.

Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Vimeo on demand issues

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Is Vimeo the only channel that you observe this issue with? It's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate.

Try removing the Vimeo channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the Vimeo channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos