Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hal26
Level 7

Ruku 3 Ultra and problem with Binary by Snap Trans/Rec

I am using a Snap AV transmitter/receiver in my system - B-320-1CAT-HD1R.

I am having a problem getting a decent image when using my Roku 3 Ultra device. I can barely make out what is displayed due to distortion and bizarre colors . I have had two technicians, one from the cable company and the other the professional home theater installer that have isolated the problem as a compatibility issue of some sort between the Roku (5 bar signal strength) and my Binary B-320. Any advice that you may give will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! Hal

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 15

Re: Ruku 3 Ultra and problem with Binary by Snap Trans/Rec

I can't help with this issue, but you need to clarify which model Roku you have. There's no such player as a Roku 3 Ultra. There are two different Roku 3 models (4200 & 4230) and now a handful they call Ultra (4640, 4660, 4661, and I believe the new ones are 4670 and 4671). 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos