Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjwyatt
Level 7

Roku Stick Pixelated at times

Hello,

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but my Roku Stick (3600x) seems to get pixelated when there is a lot of "noise" or stuff going on the channel.  For example on the WWE network during entrances there are a lot of lights and fireworks and it gets very blurry and pixelated.  I'm trying to determine if the root cause is that I have a lower end model or if its just natural due to all the noise?  If I upgraded to a more powerful box would that go away because it's pretty annoying to be honest.  Also - I don't have a 4k TV but if I got a 4K box would I still see any difference in picture quality since my TV isn't 4K?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Topekaflash
Level 7

Re: Roku Stick Pixelated at times

Mine does the same thing. I thought it might be my TV getting old. But I tried it on my little bedroom TV and the same thing. When I watch it on my tablet the feed is much clearer. My ROKU is just a basic cheapest model. I may have to try it on my son’s high def  TV. 

0 Kudos