Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Borak
Level 7

Roku Stick / No Vol

My Roku Stick occasionally loses it's sound. There is video, but absolutely no sound in any of the apps or home screen.  This is a problem that started recently, and not out of the box. I can fix the problem by restarting the device, however, when I restart, it takes maybe a day or two and the device loses sound again, and I have to restart it...... Again. This is either a design flaw, which I am not inclined to believe, or a problem with your guys updates. What can be done to fix this problem permanently?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lk3
Level 7

Re: Roku Stick / No Vol

I am having the same issue, have had to restart my Roku 3 times today.  The issue started 2 days ago, it has to be related to a recent upgrade.  Roku needs to figure it out and get it fixed.

0 Kudos
Nancy186
Level 7

Re: Roku Stick / No Vol

The same thing keeps happening to me. I have 2 ROKU express. I contacted ROKU through Twitter. I sent them the serial numbers on both of my devices and describe the problem as I was asked to do. Then for months no response from them whatsoever. I had a previous Roku device that I had for years and never had any issues with it. I’m pretty upset that I cannot get ROKU to assist me in anyway.

0 Kudos