Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjmors_56
Level 7

Roku Premiere + connected to a New Vizio V585_G1 and Error 020 constant

I have a Roku Premiere + that I have had for a couple of years and has worked great on 2 Previous Vizio HD 1080p TVs.  I just purchased a Vizio V585 G-1 58" 4K with Dolby Vision.  The Roku Premiere + is 3 ft. away from the wireless router and the TV itself is connected directly via ethernet cable. The Roku is in HDMI 1 and I initially used the HDMI cable that came with the Roku but then bought a Philips 6 ft. HDMI Premium Certified HDMI Cable, optimized for 4K UHD and HDR. I have done the 4 steps with different HDMI inputs and different HDMI cables and continue to get the same 020 error. In the Roku Settings > Display type on auto detect, it says "Detected: 4K HDR at 60 Hz HDCP 2.2".  I have even tried setting the Roku to 1080p HDCP 1.4 and I still get the 020 error.  I have spent probably 20 hours dealing with this and am EXTREMELY frustrated at this point. Any help would be great!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos