Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveid45
Level 8

Playback Repeat

I'm having an issue with CNNgo channel. I've noticed that when streaming the live broadcast the content will "repeat" - some random snippet will replay after its already been played. This can happen with either the broadcast or an ad. I've tried other channels that offer a live broadcast, like CBSn, and have not had this problem. I'm using an analog TV and a Roku 2710x. Any suggestions?

8 Replies
sjryan
Level 7

Re: Playback Repeat

Same problem here on a roku ultra and samsung over hdmi. Looks like an app buffering bug.

DaWOP
Level 7

Same for me on TCL ROKU TV

terrybohannon
Level 7

Same here!

0 Kudos
Seret
Level 7

Still happening in October 2020. 

0 Kudos
Finny
Level 7

Happening for me too. Skips back about 5 -10 second and replays segment, then jumps back forward to live tv so you miss the part in between. Very frustrating. Only happens on CNNgo app.

stein
Level 7

At the end of October and it's still happening.  It is not getting any better wither.

Sulod
Level 7

Mine just did it this morning. It will keep repeating the same 2-4 seconds segment over and over. Reboot, unplugged, and updates were performed and the same thing. I had my iPad streaming the same shows at the same time but the iPad was fine.

0 Kudos
Grownman
Level 7

Same here. 1/20/2021

0 Kudos