Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No sound on Disney+

I have no sound with Disney+.  I can see the picture but no sound.  The volume works for HULU and all the other channels I have downloaded.  Just not Disney+.   I have done all the things google says to do, unplug, restart, remove channel.  But, nothing works.   Can someone help me?   I’m not going to keep a channel without sound.  Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No sound on Disney+

We are having the same issuei see no answers to the question. Help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We are having same problem but only on the Roku Premier+ device.  All other Roku devices have sound.  Sooo strange

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Have been on with Disney support and the issue I have had is disney app seems to have moved to stereo audio so when set up to Dolby it does not work. 

In audio settings change to stereo and should work again. 

not sure if it is a temporary issue or not

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you MrUnderhill this worked and there is now sound on our Roku Premiere+ with Disney+.

You should work for Disney+ customer service, worked with them for an hour and a half last night with no resolution.  Your simple change on the Roku settings fixed the issue with the Disney+ app.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Using my Ultra I could hear audio on Disney+ through my receiver but not when I used the remote to listen with headphones. Changing the audio settings in Roku master screen fixed it. Hopefully they come up with a solution or I’ll be toggling back and forth all the time. 

0 Kudos