Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Lip Sync Issue

Hello All, 

I'm having an audio synch issue with Hulu Live and other apps on the Roku Express. The audio doesn't seem to match the lips of the people who are speaking. I tried restarting the device, unplugging the device, changing the wifi networks, deleting and downloading the apps, and so on. I did some research and even changed the audio settings on the device itself and the television. Anyone going through the same issues? Thanks!  

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Lip Sync Issue

Yes I Have... Totally takes all the fun out if TV.. What I had to do was... Reset the Breaker for that outlet. This Reset the TV and the wifi and Cable box all at once. It still happens every 6 months or so. It worked for me.. Good Luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Creative solution, thanks for sharing it. It might be interesting next time, to just reset one at a time and see if you can narrow down which is the culprit.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

My experience has been good, long periods since last time I encountered this.  But I have upgraded the Internet service.  For me it was making sure the Internet speed and wireless signal both need to be good to get the content from provider to your device, same for any device or PC.  

Check Internet and network 

- Settings -> Network -> check network (reconnects and updates the wireless connection)

- Make sure signal strength and Internet download speed both at least good

0 Kudos