Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DieHardBiker
Level 7

Re: Insufficient power supply

Jump to solution

I guess not. 
479B61C4-7E23-4651-9E30-956C02358265.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @DieHardBiker,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We have checked your account and we recommend clearing your cache or cookies and try to reload the web browser or use a different one.

Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
DieHardBiker
Level 7

Jump to solution

And what exactly does my roku stick giving me an insufficient power warning have to do with my browser settings?!? 

0 Kudos
DieHardBiker
Level 7

Jump to solution

This post was for Danny regarding my inability to send him a PM as he had requested from others having the insufficient power issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@DieHardBiker

Thanks for the follow up.

@RokuMary-F's comment regarding clearing your cache was in regards to you sending a PM with the information requested.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tbahr
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny!  

I'm hoping you can help.  I'm getting the same error message as the other people on this thread are getting.  I have ordered 3 replacement USB cords now and none of them work Smiley Sad  please help!

How do we send you a PM?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hey @tbahr

We're here to help!

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? Please reply here as well with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be located at the back or underneath the player itself.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tbahr
Level 7

Jump to solution

Model 3920X SNJF39D9579616

I keep getting a low power error.  I have tried multiple cords and adapters and nothing has worked.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tbahr

Thanks for the response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
msc2020
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku keeps displaying the warming message "the usb does not have enough power for the device...". I am using the original adapter that came with the Roku. I have tried multiple outlets, multiple usb cables, multiple USB ports, and multiple TVs. The red light is not visible, but the white indicator on the front is and blinking. I have read numerous posts and I'm still unable to resolve this problem. 

Mary

0 Kudos