Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dstarpro
Level 7

Re: Hulu Live not pausing, rewinding or fast forwarding

They must still be "working in it", because it's been happening to me, and they have no solution. One rep denied that it's a known issue and tried to blame my ISP. So glad I'm paying all this money for nothing. 

RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @dstarpro,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 
You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Inda_kay
Level 7

The “work” continues, as I have frustratingly noticed that I cannot do this either. Very frustrating as I transition to full streaming. 

0 Kudos
dstarpro
Level 7

It seems to work whenever it feels like it - I can't count on it. It also freezes, and skips. Hulu has blamed my ISP, the individual apps, and even the individual channels, for the problem. They never take any responsibility, and keep insisting that "no one else has this issue." Why am I psying you a c-note a month again, Hulu? Time to give that business to your competitors. Maybe if enough of us do so, you'll be motivated to correct the glitch. 

beestung
Level 7

For what it's worth, I cancelled Hulu Live TV (no commercials) because of this issue with NFL, went to Google TV and never looked back. It was completely unusable with Hulu - I would try to fast forward or rewind for 10 seconds and it would kick me back 15 minutes and force me to watch 4 minutes of commercials. If I did, then tried to FF back to where I was, it would repeat this process. I noped out. Using a Roku Ultra something or other.

0 Kudos
KimInWis
Level 7

Yep, I want to dump YouTubeTV and am trying Hulu.  This pause, rewind, forward thing is a deal breaker. Gonna look for something else.

0 Kudos