Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RWSinKC
Level 7

Audio issues - Premiere - Volume must be turned way up during a payback and level is inconsistent

1:  With my Premiere, when I attempt to play a listed item using the TV sound, the TV volume must be turned WAY, WAY up, far more than ordinary programming.  Moreover, the levels are inconsistent  ...  sometimes it's 50% of max, sometimes close to 80%.  What alternatives do I have ?

2:  I am a little hard of hearing and ordinarily use Sensaphone headphones.  However, these do not broadcast the ROKU transmitted sound.  Any way to correct this ?

3:  If I were to get the ROKU which has earbuds connecting to the remote, would the use of these mute the TV sound ?

4:  Any alternatives I'm not thinking of ?

Thank you all very much

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RWSinKC
Level 7

Re: Audio issues - Premiere - Volume must be turned way up during a payback and level is inconsisten

Still looking for assistance with these audio issues.  My ROKU is almost worthless to me at this point.

In a word ...  HELP !

RWSinKC

0 Kudos