Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nitin1
Level 7

After Roku launch Screen, and My screen get black. I can listen Audio but no video.

After Roku launch Screen, and My screen get black. I can listen Audio but no video. Tried resetting several times . TV has no problemLaunch ScreenLaunch ScreenBlack Blank ScreenBlack Blank Screen

0 Kudos
4 Replies
boogernose
Level 18

Re: After Roku launch Screen, and My screen get black. I can listen Audio but no video.

looks like an older TV.

What is your hardware? Roku Model number?

Are you using RCA plugs?

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
nitin1
Level 7

Re: After Roku launch Screen, and My screen get black. I can listen Audio but no video.

Ia m using same TV since 2017. It was working till few months back.

My Roku Model is :

Model- 4630X

FCC ID: TC2- R1013

IC - 5959A-R1015

TV is  Sharp Aquos -32DA5U

Was there any software update in last few months? May be its causing the issue?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Do you have another tv you can try this on?  If so, I suggest you try to set it up there.  When it's working, go to Settings > Display type and set it to the actual resolution of the first tv instead of the "auto" setting.  When you get the countdown screen click on the "yes" option.  Now move the Roku back to the first tv and see if the problem is solved.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
boogernose
Level 18

also try a different HDMI cable if you can.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos