Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

all 5 of my roku devices stopped connecting to my internet last night.

All of my roku devices stopped connecting to our wireless last night. The wireless is still working because I can still connect with my computers. Has this happened to anyone else?

16 Replies
Level 19

Re: all 5 of my roku devices stopped connecting to my internet last night.

I've found that when I've encountered wifi problems with my Rokus I've normally been able to solve them by restarting the router. After the router comes back up, restart the Roku via Settings > System > System restart (for a Roku TV it's Settings > System > Power > System restart) to start with a clean slate and try to reconnect.

This makes no sense to me and I don't understand why it would work, especially since other wifi devices in the house find the network and connect without issue, but it has worked for me on several occasions.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Level 7

How do you actually get help on anything related to Roku.  
this seems like a freeware nightmare.  These devices work great bit as soon as one thing changes they are garbage.  

2 of 3 Roku work after a move.  Has white light solid. And does nothing.  Factory reset nothing.  Customer service nothing.  
online help nothing 

do I basically throw it away and buy a new one?  And why would I do that if no one supports these devices from a company standpoint?  
Is there anyway to get help?

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, My Roku worked all week. I went to turn it on yesterday and I'm not connected. I have restarted the Roku and the Router and the Roku still can't find the connection to my WiFi network....what do I do now?

0 Kudos
Level 7

I came home from vacation a week ago and found all 3 Roku devices were disconnected from the wi fi and will not reconnect. I have tried all the fixes and nothing has worked. I had the internet provider over to check the router and that is not the problem. All my other wi fi devices work fine. What is going on here?

0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue!

0 Kudos
Level 7

I’m having the same issues. Our tv says it’s connected with excellent connection but once you try to open an app it won’t work. We’ve reset the tv multiple times and still no change. Anyone have a solution since we can’t contact customer support 😑

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you experiencing this issue with?

I would recommend checking out our Support pagess for troubleshooting issues here: 
What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?
Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I have a TLC roku  tv and I'm having the  same  problem  how do we fix it

0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue

0 Kudos