Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddog4800
Level 7

Ultra loses internet when Premiere+ added to same wired network

I have a wired Ethernet network with Roku download speed of 35+Mbps.  All devices are on the same wired network with 2-3 4-8 port gigabit switches to distribute the signals between rooms and devices.  I upgraded my Premiere+ in the family room to an Ultra several months ago and it is working properly.  I decided to take my old Premiere+ and add it to the network in my office.  After adding the Premiere+ in the office, the Ultra in the family room says it has no internet connectivity.  If I detach the Premiere+ from the network, the Ultra works fine.  How do I get both to work on the same network.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Ultra loses internet when Premiere+ added to same wired network

The only thought that comes to me is that perhaps you've reached the limit of how many connections your router can support, or have used up the range of IP numbers the router is set to assign and manage.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos