Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndieJune
Level 7

Roku has a working connection, but says it doesn’t.

My Roku has been intermittently showing me a pop up when I open apps that says I’m not connected to the internet. But if I hit continue it’s fine and playback is successful. I’ve also selected the “check connection” option and it shows connected. Then today while a Hulu show was playing it started blinking, but continued to play for another 10 mins that way. When I went to settings immediately after my show ended and looked at my WiFi it said the connection was strong. But it the Roku said it wasn’t connected to the internet, which makes no sense because the internet was working fine and playback was possible. When I did the check connection process it was successful and it then said it was connected. My Roku seems very confused about something and I’m finding no answers. 

0 Kudos