Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riverside1
Level 7

Problem Connecting Wireless

I reside in Florida and I have three Roku Express setup there.

I am currently at a camp in New York trying to hook up a new purchase.

the screen currently has a check mark 4 wireless connection a checkmark for internet connection and it says it is checking but it is locked in that position I can't move anything with the remote any advice

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Riverside1
Level 7

Re: Problem Connecting Wireless

I am very disappointed in the response or lack of from Roku to try and walk me through this dilemma how many more times must I send out my concern. Look up all my emails and see how many answers I received.

Frustrated

0 Kudos
dgg9
Level 9

Re: Problem Connecting Wireless

@Riverside1 wrote:

I am very disappointed in the response or lack of from Roku to try and walk me through this dilemma how many more times must I send out my concern. Look up all my emails and see how many answers I received.

Frustrated

Roku seems unaware or unconcerned with the iron law of commodities: THE main factor in a commodity (after price) is that it be easy to use and not a PITA.  If there are customer concerns, then rapid and robust customer service can keep buyers on the reservation.  People are simply not going to spend huge amounts of time to research and try solutions for a $40 commodity.  They'll just get something else.

0 Kudos