Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Network Issue - Home Network not showing up

Can anybody please help?! A few hours ago my Roku Express+ lost it's connection to.my WiFi. I tried reconnecting it but my home network isn't even showing up anymore. I went out and bought a 25 ft. HDMI just to bring it next to my router but still nothing. My cell phone, laptop, smart tv all show up and connect to my home WiFi network but my Roku can't seem to find it?! I have already tried resettimg both the router and Roku and still nothing. Anybody have any ideas? Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Network Issue - Home Network not showing up

I’m having the same problem.  Doesn’t anyone know how to fix this ? Thanks 

Highlighted
Level 7

@JWeeks wrote:

I’m having the same problem.  Doesn’t anyone know how to fix this ? Thanks 

Hey I ended up calling my ISP and they reset everything on their end and it's working now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If you are using 5GHZ (most likely) then check the channel number. I have found that if the channel frequency is too high, the Roku can not detect it. Try setting the channel to something in the lower channels like 48-56 and then try again.

0 Kudos